SEMA Sneak Peek – New Jeep Wrangler JL Components
The New Wrangler JL Gets TANK DNA.
Motor City Aftermarket is focused on bringing military-vehicle-grade toughness, experience, and support to the off road enthusiast community. Motor City Aftermarket is launching a line of components for the Jeep Wrangler JL. The products will be showcased at the upcoming SEMA Show in Las Vegas at booth #34307. The show runs from October 30- November 2.
Chris Martin, Motor City Aftermarket’s Marketing Manager states, “We focus on building products that exceed military specifications at an aftermarket retail price point.”
The offerings to include:
- Front Stubby Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Tube Doors
- Rock Rails
- Fair Lead Light Bracket
- Roll Cage Light/Speaker Mount Bar
- Trail Mirrors
- Rear Inner Fenders
- A-Pillar Light Mounts
Motor City Aftermarket’s products boast:
- Complete design, engineering, and manufacturing in Livonia, MI
- TANK DNA – A military pedigree; 100% made in the USA, same material, welding, and manufacturing processes that go into many military vehicles including the Abrams M1.
- Double military grade powder coating
We want to give a special thanks to our SEMA Show sponsors.
- Ken’s Kar Kare
- JKS MFG
- Steer Smarts
- DB Link
- Black Rhino Wheels
- X Comp M/T by Gladiator Tires
- MTX Audio
- Warn Industries