SEMA Sneak Peek – New Jeep Cherokee KL Components
You asked for it. Motor City Aftermarket Takes First Steps Down the Cherokee KL Road.
Motor City Aftermarket is focused on bringing military-vehicle-grade toughness, experience, and support to the off road enthusiast community. Motor City Aftermarket is launching a handful of products for the Jeep Cherokee KL. The products will be showcased at the upcoming SEMA Show in Las Vegas at booth #34307. The show runs from October 30- November 2.
Chris Martin, Motor City Aftermarket’s Marketing Manager states, “We’re going to dip our toe in the KL water with this one. We’re really looking to start small, listen to feedback, and grow our product selection over time.”
The offerings to include:
- Front Bumper Guard (no drill, patented tow hook mounting system, integrated shackle mounts)
- Light Bar Accessory Mount (no drill, can be used with and without the roof rack)
- Roof Rack (no drill, light weight)
Motor City Aftermarket’s products boast:
- A “No-Drill” design that keeps installation strong but simple
- Complete design, engineering, and manufacturing in Livonia, MI
- TANK DNA – A military pedigree; 100% made in the USA, same material, welding, and manufacturing processes that go into many military vehicles including the Abrams M1.
We want to give a special thanks to our SEMA Show sponsors.