Pre-Sale: Announcing the Official 2017 Product Release for the Chevy Colorado
Motor City Aftermarket is proud to announce the first production run for the 2015-17 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon. The parts will be in limited supply so get on the list to be the first to purchase.
- Free Motor City Aftermarket Shirt with Every Completed Colorado Accessories Sale
- No Payment Necessary to Reserve your Spot
- Limited Production Run
Motor City Aftermarket truck accessories are completely designed and manufactured in the USA using materials made in the USA. They are a family-owned business with almost 50 years experience manufacturing parts for the US military. The same pride, expertise, and quality goes into each Motor City Aftermarket truck product. Their current lineup of truck accessories focuses on offering an easy to install product that provides the same strength and quality as a more custom solution. All of the materials including the paint and processes meet and exceed OEM standards.
Motor City’s Product Lineup Includes:
- Brush Guards
- Rocker Guards
- Rear Bumpers with Dual Exhaust
- Sport Racks
- Bed Dividers
- Bed Mounted Spare Tire Carriers
Motor City Aftermarket’s Products Boast:
- A “No-Drill” design that keeps installation strong but simple
- Complete design, engineering, and manufacturing in Livonia, MI
- A military pedigree; same material, welding, and manufacturing processes that go into many military vehicles
To learn more about Motor City Aftermarket’s products, pricing, and features please visit, http://www.mcaftermarket.com
Their brand may be new to the aftermarket accessory world but they’ve been manufacturing parts for the military and Jeep for quite some time now. They are very proud of their brand and hope to keep you as a customer for a long time.